Community development depends on property ownership – residential and commercial, individual and collective. On Jan 16, 2021, we held a dynamic virtual conference, rich with information and connections.
Block association / civic group members, millennials, retirees, first-time homebuyers, investors, community organizers, faith-based developers, financial educators.
- Quentin Hardy, Movement Mortgage
- Yvette Dudley, Esq.
- Lori Miller, Executive Director, Neighborhood Housing Services of Jamaica, Inc.
- Mark Brazier, Business Development Officer, TruFund Financial Services, Inc.
- Desmond Clarke, The Restaurant Owners Corp.
- Aaron Saunders, CEO of Inclusive Innovation Incubator (in3)
- Samantha Bailey-Champagnie, CPA
Questions? Ask us below…